Monday, August 29, 2011

Goody Slide-Proof Hair Elastics UPDATE

I'm back! Do you remember this post about the new Goody hair elastics that I did before I left? I promised to do an update after using more hairties from the pack. I've been using a few more of them over the last week, and as promised, they are completely slide proof for normal use. I'm going to assume that the one bad elastic that I got (that snapped in 2 uses) was just a fluke, because the rest of them seem to be holding up just fine! They're not even stretching out yet, which is impressive.

After dancing in them for 3+ hours, I never once felt my hair slipping. These are really amazing. Much improved from the previous ones (and I loved those already). You might get one or two that'll snap like that (like that pun? Yeah, I thought so.), but even for those 8 or 9 in the pack that will work, it's really worth it. What do you think? Have you tried them yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment