Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I do besides dance...

I might be a dancer at heart, but by nature, I consider myself an artist. I love choreography, designing, crafting, drawing/painting (like, not love...), singing in the shower (okay, not an art), and many other forms of art. You name it, I've probably tried it. I used to ice skate, play the piano, take sewing lessons, drawing and painting lessons, singing lessons, I've acted, done ceramics...a lot of stuff.

With that, I'd like to introduce my business that I've had with my mom for about five years. It is Daisy's Treasure Box, an Etsy shop for creative jewelry. I design earrings! It's been a hobby and an obsession to find beads and create beautiful things. We've been attending art and wine festivals ever since the beginning and have an inventory of up to a thousand pairs. I myself have made hundreds. There isn't much listed on this website, and many of the things you do see are my mom's designs (check out "Daisy's Signature Designs" - those are all mine). But I promise more will be coming soon! I've been on a design roll recently (while I'm not in ballet class...)! Here's a few of my pieces (not very recent, but you get the idea):
The Ballerina Necklace! Perfect gift for a dancer... ;)

One of my favorite pairs
My award-winning pair, "Color Burst"


Check it out if you're interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment