#1 Paper Snowflake Ballerinas
These are hanging in my college's studio office as we speak. They're simply cut outs of ballerinas in tutus with paper snowflakes folded over the tutus! So easy (if you're good with scissors or an xacto knife) for older girls, and you can have littler girls cut out the snowflakes for the tutus!
#2 Leotards I adore this season.
|Discount Dance - Natalie|
Just to name a few!
#3 Beauty gifts
The Body Shop has some absolutely great sales running - free standard shipping, $30 for 3 items, buy 3 get 3 free/buy 2 get 2 free...it's endless! I love their tea tree oil line.
Sephora has some great fast gift options as well! Their Philosophy body/bath line would be perfect for any dancer. A good quality nail clipper could make a huge difference for a pointe dancer.
Something nice from Ben Nye (for performances) or Mac (performance + daily use) will be great for a dancer who is looking to upgrade her makeup collection, performance or daily.
General beauty gift ideas:
- scented/shimmery body lotion
- foot lotion
- bun/hair accessories
- bubble bath
- bath salts (look for an epsom salt-based one with some lavender - will help minimize soreness and aid mind and muscle relaxation, or make your own bath salts!)
- this peppermint sugar scrub and peppermint foot scrub are great DIYs, even if it's not edible.
- tip for baking cookies that spread out too fast: set the temperature to 350-375 degrees, up the baking time to 10-15 minutes (make sure to check on them), and put your cookie dough in a muffin tin. The cookies will be abnormally shaped (slightly muffin-esque), but they will be uniformly sized, easy to remove (grease the pan with a little olive oil and run a knife around the edges right after they come out of the oven), and won't burn on the edges!
- this honey lip balm looks amazing!
- when all else fails, a cute handmade card and gift card will show someone you care!