Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Youtube Best of the Best: Updates 25

Lexi Dysart - Asking Too Much
I love the soundtrack of this piece, but even more, I love that it looks like the soundtrack was written for the dance.

Ian Eastwood & Brian Puspos - Christmas Eve
In the spirit of the holiday (even if it's over)! I know what I could have wanted for Christmas...

Sidi Larbi Cherkaqui - Sigur Ros - Valtari (Vimeo)
WARNING: this one's got some female toplessness involved (it's European.), but it's actually very effectively used. This piece is visually and emotionally stunning. It helps that two fantastic dancers/contortionists that have such an intimate connection were paired with a brilliant director and innovative choreographer. Beautiful.

Karen Chuang - Send Me Down by Haim
She's small but feisty, and always one for movement invention. Gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
    My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I
    feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to
    send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Superb blog by the way!
    Also visit my web site :: new super mario bros. wii u superstar road follow that shell

    ReplyDelete