Thursday, June 14, 2012

Update news

Hi everybody!

This morning marked 10,000 views and 110 posts, and I'm so thankful for every single one of those views. I thought I'd celebrate by introducing a few new things here:
  1. First of all, I'm sure you've noticed the new colorful, bold background. I like it a lot, but please let me know what you think - if it's too hard to read, I'll be glad to change it back. Nothing like celebrating with a new theme!
  2. I've got a new survey at the top of the sidebar asking what kind of posts you'd like to see from me. It's been close to a year here on The Dance Life, and I'd like to continue improving and adapting to what you'd like to hear from me.
  3. If you ever have questions about anything I've said on this blog or anything personal, please feel free to leave a comment or contact me. I'd love to start a new Q&A series, but I need questions to get it started!
I mentioned contact information. You can now email me at daisyatthedancelife@gmail.com! Please email me with anything at all ("questions, comments, concerns?", as one of my friends used to say). Hope everyone is having a lovely summer (everyone's out of school now...right?), best of luck in all of your summer shows, competitions, and intensives!

Always,
Daisy

5 comments:

  1. Lol some people aren't done with school
    Anyways congrats on your posts and views :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still?! Oh gosh. Good luck with finals/school ending! Thank you :)

      Delete
    2. No I'm done with school lol but some arent

      Delete
    3. LOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND!!!! It really pops! :) I love following this blog btw..... :)

      Delete
    4. Thanks, I like it too! And thank you for the compliment ::blushes::

      Delete