Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Interesting Links 5

Ashley Rivers for DanceSpirit - Your Top 10 Competition Fears
I talked about first competition anxiety in an old post, and this article reinforces some of my points while offering some new ones. I was in a group that started the year with 9 girls, ended with 5, and we lost one girl to appendicitis literally the day before we were to fly to New York for our last competition. Whew. Take note!

DanceSpirit e-news with Breaking Pointe star Katie Martin
It's hard to be rejected. Especially when you've been rejected from a renewed contract on the job you're currently dancing. Especially when your rejection is shown on national TV.

So You Think You Can Dance - 200 Moves in 200 Seconds
I can happily say I remember at least 3/4ths of the pieces shown! Although...I did miss seeing tWitch and Ellen...

Last Chance Sale at Discount Dance Supply
Some fantastic costumes going right now...

www.dancebloggers.com
You'd think I would have found this before now.

National Dance Day 2012 Info
In the same vein, I found this on the Dance Bloggers website. National Dance Day is July 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment