Sunday, January 15, 2012

Youtube Best of the Best: Inspirational/Motivational (Updates 9)

In lieu of a post I did a while ago on success, I wanted to search out the videos on Youtube that are so inspiring that I teared up or started crying. These videos fit the bill...and I hope that they motivate you as much as they've motivated, inspired, and moved me.

The most inspiring video you will ever watch!
The story of a man named Roger who set out with three goals - health (shed pounds from obesity and reach a healthy weight and nutritionally balanced diet), passion (a goal to run the Boston marathon), and love (raise awareness and money for cystic fibrosis research, an ailment that has befallen his niece).

thatpplguy - How Bad Do You Want It?
Another sports story, but the message is inspiring, all the same. The story of a man who comes with almost nothing, works to achieve his goal, and rises from poverty. "How Bad do you want it? Are you willing to seek out the best trainers? To work hard? Are you willing to endure the pain success requires? Are you willing to drag yourself up from the bottom to the top and do whatever it takes?"

MBelinkie - 40 Inspirational Speeches in 2 Minutes
Even better, they're from movies.

...and finally, a dance video or two.
Anaheim Ballet - Ballet: Dancers
Not sure if I've posted this one before, but it's lovely.

Zhao Limin - She without arm, him without leg - ballet - Hand in Hand
I've posted this at least 2 times before, but I can't help but put it on the list of inspirational videos. Because if this isn't inspiring and tear-wrenching, I'm not sure what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment