Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday(ish) Dance Sales!

Thanksgiving 2011 has come and gone, but it means that it's that time of year - Black Friday! Most dance stores aren't going to be running special deals because most of them are online, and stores like Capezio won't be running those early bird specials we so love. So here's some of my favorite websites/catalogs to browse and their currently more-generous clearance sales:

Dancewear Solutions Clearance - is offering up to 60% off on a large range of tops, leotards, shorts and pants, shoes, and performance dresses. You're sure to find something you want (because dancers are always short a leotard or two). Their Last Chance Sale is really tiny, but there's a few nice items!

Discount Dance Supply Last Chance Sale - has got some nice shoes (ballet/jazz/tap) on sale, but is otherwise fairly small and limited.

Online Dancewear Last Chance Sale - if you're going for costumes for your senior solo piece (or any other piece), take a look here!

As far as I can tell, Capezio is not running any specials and don't even have a closeout section. There might be Cyber Monday deals, but I don't know of any as of now. I'll let you guys know if I find out!
Not the best collection of websites I've ever done, but such is the dance life. Hah I'm so punny...

No comments:

Post a Comment